- DLP technology.
- Custom optics to adapt to your facility.
- Lightweight aluminum Faraday cage with Opti-Shield
technology to ensure no RF/EMI leaks through optical window.
- One-Link technology enables all control and data to be
transferred through one (1) double-shielded CAT cable.
- Based on pneumatic transduction of mechanical waves.
- Shielded transducer eliminates RF/EMI.
- Low profile noise protection headphones.
- One-way Intercom to communicate with the patient.
- Based on fiber-optic data transfer.
- 4-button response unit.
- Contains no electrical components (no RF/EMI).
- Customizable to meet your needs.
- Administer and control fMRI study stimulus.
- fMRI post-processing.
- PACS interaction.
- Central control for all devices.
- All-in-one: The Tesla1 system is used to provide audio-visual stimulus for fMRI or patient entertainment during conventional anatomical MRI procedures.
- Perfect fit: Each Tesla1 system is customized for your facility by our engineers for optimal performance.
- MR Safe: All devices are shielded to avoid RF/EMI interference. This ensures acquisition of quality images and safe operation in a magnetic environment.
- Simple and easy: The Tesla1 modular design makes it easy to operate and maintain. Everything can be controlled from our fMRI workstation.